Customized Training for Business and Industry
Customized Training Programs for business and industry can be provided upon request. BCTC staff will work on location for local businesses, or in BCTC’s state-of-the-art labs. Industry Advisory Boards ensure that the curriculum meets industry demands to prepare students for the workforce.
Popular business and industry training topics include:
- Industrial Maintenance & Electromechanical Technologies
- Welding, including Robotics
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Computerized Machining Technology & Precision Machining Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
For more information on how BCTC Continuing Education can work for you, call 610-743-7630. BCTC staff will work on location at local businesses or in the school’s state of the art labs.