Adult Day School Scholarships
BCTC has scholarship funds available for qualified students enrolled in approved programs of study. Scholarship recipients will receive up to $1,500 in a Skilled Trades Scholarship or up to $2,500 in an Opportunity Scholarship
Skilled Trades Scholarships
- Culinary Arts
- Precision Machining Technology*
- Scholarships are available to first-time, full time adult students enrolled in an approved program listed above.
- Scholarship applicants must apply for financial aid at FAFSA.gov and complete and submit a BCTC Adult Day School application along with a $40.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Scholarship recipients must meet BCTC enrollment requirements including:
- High school graduate or obtained a GED.
- Must pass State, Federal and Child Abuse Clearances
- Complete the online Scholarship Essay form to the right and tell us why you chose your particular trade/career path in 150 words or less.
- Complete and mail the Adult Day School Application attached below with a $40.00 non-refundable application fee to BCTC – Continuing Education Department 1057 County Rd. Leesport, PA 19533.
- Follow the links to complete Federal Clearances and Child Abuse Clearances. The cost of the State clearance is included in the application fee and will be obtained by BCTC. The BCTC code for the Federal Clearance is 1KG6NX
- Complete a FAFSA application using BCTC school code 040413.
- Deadline for online scholarship essay submission, completed application, clearances and FAFSA is August for the Fall semester and Decemember for the Winter semester.
- Programs with (*) require additional math and/or mechanical comprehension exam.
- All information must be complete to be eligible for scholarship.
The Gene Hass Scholarship:
Available to new adult students enrolled in the Precision/Computerized Technology program. Scholarship awards vary based on the number of applicants. To apply, follow the same directions as above for the Skilled Trades and Opportunity Scholarships. Applicants will be required to pass a math and spacial test.
The Berks County Community Foundation Scholarship:
To be considered for this scholarship, students must submit all required information on-line between January 15th and March 15th. To learn more about the BCCF scholarship opportunities, visit bccf.org – Click on Scholarships & Grants – then Apply for Scholarships. If questions, email: Scholarships@bccf.org
Contact BCTC Continuing Education at 610-743-7630 for more information.
BCTC will contact scholarship award recipients by phone or email. BCTC will schedule an additional math and/or mechanical comprehension exam if required.